This is the 2nd part of a two part series- -If you would like you can view part 1 first.
Session Description: This two-part webinar utilizes a six‐pronged approach to improving attendee Web Searching & Information/Digital Literacy:
1) Five very simple things to immediately improve you and your student's searching.
2) Top Ten Tips for Web Searching ways to greatly increase searching success.
3) The powerful technique of Recursive Web Searching (RWS).
4) Getting out of the single search engine rut, using >200 search sites to find different & specialized types of information.
5) Find more content in the sites using the techniques of "Climbing Up & Down the Tree."
6) "Find what you want and know what you have found.”
Webinar will also incorporate elements of Web Safety, Media Literacy and Visual Literacy.
Presenter: Anthony Luscre
Date: September 29,2015 - 3:30pm to 4:30pm EST
Live Session Chat: If you have any questions or comments during the live session, type in the document linked below
Chat Document - Google Document Link
Session Evaluation: Please provide your feedback on this session.
Get Certificate: Earn a certificate of attendance for one (1) contact hour by watching the training video and passing this quiz
Back to full listing of recorded trainings.
Recorded Trainings >